Vous cherchez la version française d’AmplifX : cliquer sur le lien "Français" en haut à droite de la page !
Manage, test and design your primers for PCR
Version 1.7.0(Updated November 21 2013)
Manage your primers
- Import or easily create primer lists
- Name,comment, sort primers
- Share simply primer lists (automatic lockout in read only mode of files yet opened by an other user)
- Automatic calculation of quality score (TM [Santa-Lucia method], length, GC%, autodimer, complexity, etc.)
- works with degenerate sequences
Test your primers
- Localise your primers on target sequences (main file formats supported and "intelligent" copy-paste)
- Prediction of amplified sequences
- Interactive graphic map
- Pertinent informations on matches and amplicons (TM, size, predicted dimers, etc.)
Design your primers
- Simple and intuitive interface to design new primers for amplifying a fragment choosing the amplicon size and/or the position
- Many of design options
The Mac version is now a Cocoa application (compatible Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks and Retina displays)
Very big sequences support (> 1 million nucleotides)
Huge improvment in speed for almost all time consuming operations: sequence and primer list loading, match searches, primer design, ...
The program is now distributed as a multilingual bundle (still only in english and french but translators are welcome)
Multi-criteria sorting of primer list (see the new menu "primers > Sort using multiple criteria...")
Ability to change the primer order in the list by drag and drop
New interface element (slider) in the main window that allow to quickly change the required number of perfect matching 3’end nucleotides in the match search alogorithm (without going to the Preference window)
The menu "paste complement strand" now works into the field "use this primer" in the primer design window.
Behavior improvment of the menu "Undo"
Graphic view zooming improvment
And a lot of bug fixes and algorithm corrections!
Get AmplifX 1.7.0
"Old Mac" (AmplifX Version 1.6.3)
[Updated Nov, 25 2013] These versions allows owners of old Mac to continue to work with AmplifX: version 1.6.3 doesn’t force the user to instal the new 1.7.0 release.
Awards and citations
Legal information :
How to cite AmplifX:
AmplifX X.X.X [version number] by Nicolas Jullien ; CNRS, Aix-Marseille Université - http://crn2m.univ-mrs.fr/pub/amplifx-dist
This program is provided free for the scientific community ”as it is". The author will not be held responsible for any bad working.
Users are strongly invited to register themselves by using the menu "feedback" in the "Help" section: give the program name, version number, preferred language, Operating system version, any other useful information and why not a kind word.